Volunteering as I am sure everyone will agree is a very important for the allotment site. Things that we all use like road maintenance, or hedge trimming, grass cutting, meetings about funding and various other tasks if someone didn’t do the site wouldn’t be able to function properly.
Jobs for July 2021
Saturday 17th July & Sunday 18th July
We are looking for Volunteers to come on both days from 10am onwards to assist in clearing the Car Park to make space for the new Polytunnel, any time you can give to help would be appreciated even if its only a hour you will be made welcome.
JOBS THAT CAN BE DONE OUTSIDE VOLUNTEERING DAYS
Please note the edges of your plot on path needs to be weeded
1. Cut back trees around the main road and put in fire area
2. Clear outside main gate
3. Fill in holes in road.
4. Fix the ½ barrel at green office road side.
5. Weed ½ barrels and outer planter.
6. Move soil from right side of office into raise beds.
7. Pick up tree cutting top of main road also the same at turning point (to the right).
Long term Jobs
Put in water to toilet
Paint roof with roofing paint
Paint tables with water proof paint
IF YOU CAN DO ANY OF THESE JOBS PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT WE CAN GIVE YOU THE TOOLS TO DO THE JOB